The integrity of our customers is of great importance to us, and we therefore take responsibility for protecting your privacy. This policy has been developed to explain how we collect and use information about our users, as well as how we protect this information.
The updated policy deals with the following items:
- Summary and consent
- Responsibility of personal information
- Collection of personal data
- Use of personal data
- Use of personal data for marketing purposes
- End our use of personal data for marketing purposes
- Disclosure of personal data
- Personal information provided by users to other users
- Cookies and technology
- Access, review and change of personal information
- How long is the information stored?
- New rights for you
- Contact Us
Summary and consent
Responsibility of personal information
Collection of personal data
By registering an account with us or subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to share your personal information and agree that this information will be stored and transferred to our servers.
– Information you provide to us
We may collect and save the information you submit to us when using our site. This information includes;
- Information you provide to us when registering an account on our website. This includes first and last name, address, e-mail address, phone number, mobile phone number and contact information.
- Information you provide to us on social media.
- Delivery information and payment information that you provide to us when purchasing on our website.
- Information provided to our customer service by email and / or phone or in chat.
Use of personal data
– Provide access to our websites and the services and customer service you request;
– Contact you by email or by phone in case of issues concerning your order or customer service case.
With your consent
– Direct newsletters if you have registered for this;
– Answer your questions in our customer service.
Use of personal data for marketing purposes
With your consent obtained in accordance with applicable rules and policies, we may use your personal information to:
– Send targeted marketing in the form of newsletters;
We do not sell and disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your expressed consent.
End our use of your personal information for marketing purposes
To unsubscribe from our newsletter, click on the “Unsubscribe” link in your latest email from us.
If you revoke your consent for the use or disclosure of your personal information, it may mean that our site does not work to its full potential and that we cannot help you in the best possible way.
Cookies and similar technology
Access, review and change of personal information
If you wish to delete or review “My Pages” and the personal data stored there, please contact us. How to proceed to contact us is dealt with in the last section.
How long is the information stored?
- Spontaneous applications and job applications: We save job applications for future appointments of services for 24 months.
- Addresses in PR & Marketing Purposes: Addresses collected with consent are stored with us for 24 months.
- Address details for delivery of goods: The address details that are received from us in connection with the purchase of goods in our webshop are stored in our system at a later date. We do this in order to offer the customer the best service in relation to future purchases and targeted marketing. In accordance with Bookkeeping Act (1999: 1078) § 2, your order history is stored for at least seven years.
New rights for you
In connection with the new data protection legislation, you have new rights regarding your personal information. You are entitled to access, correct, limit, object, delete and data portability. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. You also have the opportunity to request the personal information we have about you. This request can also be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service. Please note that you need to prove your identity for this procedure.
Exclusion of personal data
We only disclose your personal information in accordance with applicable law, and only for the purpose of meeting legal obligations and our policies. We never sell information to third parties.
We may disclose your information to the following:
– Third party that helps us operate the business and distribute our goods to consumers and retailers.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.